+/-

HERE IS WHERE YOU PLACE THE HIDDEN FOOTNOTE TEXT.

Monday, September 24, 2018

Does it work? 14: Chicken Yakisoba

This time 'round, we're doing Homemade Chicken Yakisoba by Bydget Bytes. I love Budget Bytes. I did not love this.

Substituted (1 of 14): 
- Made-up concoction for Worcestershire sauce

Left out (1 of 14): 
- Sugar

I was pretty underwhelmed with this recipe. The sauce wasn't great, and just made the noodles and veg kind of...slimy. There were too many veggies, even though I used the amounts called for - the ratio of noodles to veg didn't really balance out.

Now, I did have high hopes for this. I had yakisoba in Japan and have been craving it ever since. Maybe if it had used real W. sauce it would have worked out? And like, halved the amount of veggies. And used different noodles.

So, does it work? Meh. SO liked it well enough.

xo,
Devo


No comments:

Post a Comment